lørdag den 19. marts 2011

Scholarship


Currently, I am living in England close to London and near Cambridge, in a small village with a river running through the landscape and green fields. I replied for a scholarship, so I could get the chance to travel, play a lot of music and have lessons in singing and vocal training. I am living in UK for 4 months and having lessons twice a week, so there is plenty of time to do something else meanwhile – and that is of course: TO PLAY MUSIC!
It is wonderful. I am working on new creative projects. (I will tell you more about this later!) I have a lot of ideas right now and my inspiration is blooming, as the spring. I have found someone to play with and have been in the studio recording the last couple of days. I feel great and it’s wonderful to be inspired again.
Currently, I am also working on another project, which will turn into an EP (with 6 or 7 songs) – and only songs I have written in UK. I’m really looking forward to see how it works out!
In the same, I would like to thank Skanderborg-”talentpulje” for the scholarship! It is amazing that there’s such a focus and interest in supporting young people and their passions.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar